In order to earn the summer incentive award, students must blog at least 15 times throughout the summer with postings in at least 2 of the 3 months: June, July, and August. The entries must be at least 5 sentences long, written in complete sentences, and follow capitalization and punctuation rules.

To post a comment, click on the title of a post to view the comment box. Once the entry is typed, choose Name/URL from the "Comment As" drop down menu. Type your first name and last initial, then click continue, leaving URL blank. You will be prompted to type a series of numbers and letters. Once that is complete, your blog entry will be emailed to me. I will approve it for posting and it will appear the next day.

Students may respond to the same question more than once.

Please contact me if you experience difficulties!


Heather Mayer
4th Grade Writing Teacher
Seele Elementary
hmayer@nbisd.org

Monday, June 9, 2014

Airplane time!

If you could fly anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? What would you do when you got there?

6 comments:

  1. If I could go anywhere in the world I would go to Dixon, California to see my Uncle Paul, Aunt Kiby , and my cousins, Brennan and Blake. I would go there because I only get to see them once a year! On some days we might fly their model air planes, and other days we drive their remote control cars in the truck yard next to their house. It's pretty fun! Sometimes we play on their trampoline. We might turn on the hose, put it on the trampoline, and jump in the water, or play Simon Says. On hot summer afternoons we go swimming in their pool; we swim laps, dive for sticks, or just make up games to play. If we fly there in the spring we might go and play in the snow in Truckee. It's fun sledding down hills, building snowmen, and having snowball fights because we don't get much snow here in Texas. There's so much to do at my cousin's house, it always makes for a fun trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not decide where I would go.I want to go to...minnesota or hawaii.I go to minnesota because my family is there.I get to see my nana pat and grandpa 2 or 3 times a year.We stay for about a week.We swim in the lake,play at my cousins,go fishing and play out side.That is why I want to go to minnesota.The reason why I want to go to hawaii is because it has the beach,you can swim and you can stay on the beach all day.That is why I want to go to hawaii.I bet we would fly.i can not wait to see where I go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I could go anywhere in the world I would go to Europe, or Costa Rica.
    I want to go to Europe because there are lots of famous things, and want to experience their cultures. (I want to go to Italy because I LOVE pasta.)
    I think it would be amazing to go to Costa Rica because their are lots of wildlife.
    Those are the places I want to go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I could go anywhere in the world it would be Florida, or Washington D.C. I want to go to Florida because I could see Miami Heat, & go to the beach & get a tan & swim. I would love to go to Washington, D.C. because I could see the Lincoln Memorial & the Smithsonian Museum. If I went to Washington D.C. I could also see the White House. Those are the two states I want to go to, what are yours?

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I could go anywhere in the world, I would go to Hawaii. The first thing I would do is go swim with the dolphins. Then I would ride the dolphins to the coral reef. At the coral reef I would play with the fish. After that I would go to Pearl Harbor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If i could go anywhere in the world I would go to Maui. The first thing I would do would be hiking. Then I would go snorkeling. After that I would go paddle boarding. My favorite thing to do would be the paddle boards. That is where I would want to go and what I would do there.

    ReplyDelete